Because it is not enough to get rid of germs from the environment, the most common way of transmitting microorganisms being the hands, we propose a solution for their hygiene. It is a hydroalcoholic gel ideal for disinfection and maintaining hygiene. This gel acts quickly and due to the protective and moisturizing substances ensures the lipid balance of the skin, preventing the appearance of dry areas and the feeling of cracked skin.
Active substance: 70% alcohol.
How to use: Apply 2-3 ml of disinfectant gel and follow the entire hand cleaning technique recommended by the OMS:
- Rub your hands palm to palm;
- Rub the back of the left hand with the right palm with the fingers interposed and vice versa;
- Rub your hands palm to palm with your fingers interposed;
- Rub the back of each hand with the other hand, fingers crossed;
- Rub with the back of the fingers the opposite palm, with the fingers interposed;
- Each font is rubbed in the opposite palm, using rotational movements.
Type of biocidal product according to current legislation (EU Regulation No 528/2012):
Main group 1: Disinfectants and biocidal products
Product type: 1 – It is a biocidal product intended for human hygiene. Hydroalcoholic solution for hygienic and surgical disinfection.
User category: professional, industrial, population.
Warnings: Use only after reading and understanding the instructions for use. It is recommended to store in closed, clean, well ventilated spaces, with temperatures between + 5 C to + 30 C.